Аккаунты

Jurassica

Translator
Реакции
Баланс
0 ₽
Сделок через гарант
Пожертвования Фонду
Most of you already know that there are cases of difficulty of withdrawing funds from Betting Company BET365.

It’s all the fault of Neteller account lockout.
Also, when replenishing with a QIWI wallet, a request to withdraw funds only to a Bank account often arrives.

A lot of People write to me at TELEGRAMM.
- BACA6U, help to withdraw money from the account.
I have a Counter Question.
- Where did you get so many Blocks???

For 8 months of work, creating BET365 Accounts, I had only 2 NETELLER Blocks and they were not created by me. They both arrived on the same day 07/17/2019. What exactly happened then, we don’t know, well, there was a massive, unreasonable NETELLER account blocking this day. It is no longer possible to bring the Account back to life. Support service of this wallet simply stands on that the Account is permanently locked. You have violated the terms of use of NETELLER. https://www.neteller.com/en/policies/terms-of-use
These are their very Terms. Well, the fact is that everything was done according to my guidance. There could be no mistakes. Well done so done.

ADVICE TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVE MONEY IN BET365

BET365 has its own rules. In any unclear situation they can approve the withdrawal to the Bank account only.
I am sure that many of you have purchased Bet, and there is no access to drop.
You ask:
- What Details should we indicate?
The most proven and optimal option is to order a card at Tinkoff Bank.
After receiving the card in your hands, you can download the Tinkov application to your mobile phone and write out the details you need:
- Banks Name
  • Banks Address
  • Account Holder Name
  • Account Number / IBAN
  • Swift / BIC Code
  • Branch name

I advise you to write out it immediately in a text document, on the laptop from which you will contact Bet365 support.
You write out all your data except the column - Account Holder Name. You indicate in it the Surname and Drop Name from the Account of which you want to withdraw funds.
- And what? Was it possible?
Of course, because the Banks have their own confidentiality, where they do not have the right to disclose your accurate Data.

Next, you need to write to Neteller support via email [email protected], to find out the reason for the blocking and try once again to restore the account.
After answering about the reason of Blocking, you do a screen of correspondence.
Then you open Bet, put on the withdrawal of all funds which are available on the Betting Company account and immediately go to the Online chat with the support service.
Do not forget to open the Translator first (don’t forget that English speakers are sitting there)
I want to notice that the Support which sits there is responsive but sometimes only rushing. While translating what they wrote, they have already managed to ask you
- Do you need anything else? All the best, we close the chat.
I advise you immediately explain to them that you speak English poorly and use a translator.
Without leaving the topic, write to them about the blocking of the NETELLER and about the request to withdraw funds to a bank account. Operators will ask you to send them by email [email protected] the screen that Neteller is really blocked and cannot be restored.
After all these procedures you must wait for 48 hours to approve the withdrawal. Most often this happens faster.
Keep an eye on your Mail. After the application for payment has disappeared, they will call you from the Tinkoff bank and will ask:
- Why money was sent to your bank account for the name of another person?
Here you explain by yourself.
Example:
- This is my friend sent me money. Instead of the recipient, he indicated his data. You call the name and surname of you friend.
If they ask from which bank there was a transfer.
Say:
- Barclays Bank plc Betting company BET365.
Within 10 days money will come to your Tinkoff card.

Friends, Thank you for your attention.
Thanks to all who are with us.
Thank you for faith in us and mutual understanding ...

WITH RESPECT, Founder of the project "pro. VILKI SKY chat" special for the
surebet forum StavkaLavka.pro

Сверху