рынок вилочника
Аккаунты

Ismail Hossain

Реакции
Баланс
0 ₽
Сделок через гарант
Пожертвования Фонду
I have a account on bet365 but am facing a problem in withdrawal. They are asking for passport. But I only have my aadhar card. Please give some suggestions. It’s a KYC related problem.

Jurassica

Translator
Реакции
Баланс
0 ₽
Сделок через гарант
Пожертвования Фонду
First of all I’ve always emphasized that don’t start betting unless you have verified your account on any bookie site. The same is applicable to skrill as well. Once your account is fully verified then only proceed further to upload money.

This is a common practice, and security measure, for any bookie to verify your account dtails when you are withdrawing money. This is not a problem but a process.

e-Aadhaar card is not accepted as ID proof outside of India. You have to get passport there is not other way around it. If you want to live in cyber world then passport is must. You can apply passport under Tatkal scheme.

You can try driving licence, PAN card. Contact their customer service for further details.

Ismail Hossain

Реакции
Баланс
0 ₽
Сделок через гарант
Пожертвования Фонду
Is it legally OK for us indians to withdraw money from bet365 to Skrill/neteller and then to bank account as it will not show any detail of betting site to our bank
Also what are other legally option to cashout my earning from bet365 and Skrill/neteller account

Jurassica

Translator
Реакции
Баланс
0 ₽
Сделок через гарант
Пожертвования Фонду
You can’t withdraw directly from any online betting site to your bank account, it will/may not work and also you will be screwed as it will show on your statements. The only safe way to withdraw is via eWallets. By law it’s all illegal however no will know what goes behind eWallets so you are safe.

Сверху